Monday 21 October 2013

First Blog =)

Hello guys! As you probably saw above (there look tilt your head up a bit yep there^) it's my first blog post. I guess I just like writing and creative stuff and well being me, oh and one of my friends made one so I thought why not? Well please no hate :) and I think it'll post each week about fandoms, things I like or stood out or any random stuff. Yeah also as you can  also see above, I really over use "lol" I don't now why but I just freaking do. Like the other day, my mate was talking about a really sad story about her cat or something and the entire conversation was like:

girliwastalkingto: then she purred at me!

me: lol why

girliwastalkingto: i thought she probably was hungry

me: loool then you fed her right?

girliwastalkingto: yes. later my sister stood on her tail. i got well pissed!

me: lol ouch!

girliwastalkingto: you bet. i freaking shouted at her n everything

me: lol ttyl

girliwastalkingto: oki

Umm well let's just say that I was supposed to Talk To her Later but I forgot :( I know what you're thinking that I'm bad friend but sorry! Now you probably came to know how random I am- please don't go runaway and lock yourself in a cupboard! SORRY I'm really nice , I think..... Yeah yep I'm really nice - just confirmed it with my Mum.
So bye bye  xx (I added those kisses just for you ya know ;) )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coca-Cola