Monday 28 October 2013

Siberian Huskies and My Artwork
Siberian huskies? Yes. This topic was a request from my friend Wendy, who also noted some editing errors in my previous post. Thanks Wendy! The artwork part was also a request from my other friend who wanted to see my random artworks. So here it is!



Siberian huskies are strong , working sled dogs. The colour of the noses depends on the shade of its fur. The oval-shaped eyes come in blues, browns, ambers or any of those combinations.

Huskies were used for decades upon decades by the Chukchi Tribe in Siberia to pull sleds, as a watch dog and to pull sleds. They are adapted for the hard conditions of Siberia, and happy to work for long hours, and are good at racing, carting and sledding.


They are loving, playful and gentle dogs and are usually also happy go lucky dogs that love their families. When they are young, huskies are full of energy and rather casual. For some they may look intimidating but they aren't watchdogs and bark little. these amazing and beautiful dogs live up to 15 years, and their coats shed twice a year.
Their eyes!!!! Magnificent!




My Artwork

I am a really random artist and don't think these pieces are outstanding but who cares - it's fun for me! Oh, and no I'm not an expert blah blah blah and just FYI I did all these by hand and no tracing. Also these pieces aren't ALL my works but just my faves. 
A Beautiful Darkness ( the only one I actually named) 

 I love drawing eyes because they are so captivating and beautiful. Sorry the paper was a bit crinkled!

Mother Mary 


I had a time this year when I had a HUGE crush/obsession with Dan Howell aka Danisnotonfire on Youtube . Here's his Youtube. I was a really big fangirl during that span of time. 

This one was just really random- my brother was painting using his Kids watercolours, so I used them and created this. And Moustaches are EPIC!

Just a little something to talk about. In the area that I live in the U.K, there was a forecasted storm for last night. At all my friends houses , trees were knocked down and people even died for goodness sakes!But where I live, all we got was rain. I mean BBC News said it would be like a mini hurricane and everything, so I got really excited that I would be able to experience something like that , but NOOO it just raised my hopes up for nothing =( I expected more from you British Weather! Wait should I be worried that I was excited about a hurricane? Pfftt I don't care-  I'm disappointed as well as thankful though; that no one got hurt in the area I live in.
Oh and song update:  

Next post on Sunday. Bye bye xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coca-Cola