Wednesday 20 November 2013

Review Of... Simple Spotless Skin Triple Action Face Wash =)
I love the brand simple as I have sensitive skin and I like the idea of using a product that doesn't use fake colouring or perfume but at the same time enchanting it with vitamins. Simple is a renowned brand and I have used several products such as the ' Kind to Skin Exfoliating Body Wash', 'Pure Soap Bar', 'Kind To Skin Moisturising Face Wash', the soap and 'Kind to Skin Vital Vitamin Day Cream with Sunscreens'.

I came over this in Boots where I was looking for a new face wash that was supposedly for preventing and clearing spots as I am a growing teenager and still going through puberty. However, you may wipe away that image of a suffering teen with zillions of spots because I have only several spots from time to time. My idea is that if I prepare my skin for such events before it happens with prevent huge outbreaks of pimples. I have sensitive, soft and quite already moisturised skin which can be dry from time to time. Usually I experience several spots popping up a couple times a week, that then fade in 4-5 days.

The face wash has a very light scent and is clear with gentle exfoliating beads. I like the addition of the beads as it gently removes dirt and dead cells from pores. It is not oily at all and washes off easily without any vigorous scrubbing. I use the amount of about two peas(I don't know...) and lather with a little water then apply to the face.

This product  has been in use for the past month- I think that's enough time for things to kick in if they do- and it has had a very noticeable effect. My spots are less persistent  and  just minimized to one or two a week but as I am not that prone to spots, it doesn't actually feel like much but it is.
As well as minimizing spots, it really softens the skin and refreshes it, allowing it to breathe. 

I would really recommend this  product as it has a good effect as well as topping up your skin with vital vitamins- much like all Simple products. Plus, if you are devoted to the little devils, then please please please try this face wash or any more of the Simple Spotless range as it is really worth it and it is very inexpensive( I got the current face wash for £3.99 in Boots) and comment any observations below.

 For more info about Simple products or this face wash in particular click here.

Updates
I made a carrot cake yesterday and I must say that I absolutely adore the cream cheese frosting, I could have a bowl of it but I'm not sure whether it'll be good for my health.
In addition to that, I really like this song.


Thanks for reading. Next post on Thursday. Bye bye xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coca-Cola