Wednesday 12 February 2014



      Simple School Hairstyles?
    


I've been swimming through loads of hairstyles to pick out my favourite styles for school. Some of these I may not wear, especially neat buns because if you have seen my wild curly un-ruly hair, you would know how hard it is! Wait a sec... shall I do a thing when I upload a picture with me doing these styles everyday to school? GENIUS! Now if I do that, it's based on views so get those views dishing in! Disclaimer: I don't own these pictures so don't send me to prison.

Easy curly hairstyles without heat

Song Update ♥
I LOVE THIS SONG! 5SOS FANGIRLING! AAAH!
My fave lyrics? 
- if you don't move; Honey.
-Your lipstick stain is a work of art got your name tattooed in an arrow heart
- If I showed up with a train ticket and a shiny diamond ring with your name on it, would you wanna runaway too? Cause all I really want is you!
-Luke Hemmings. Oh wait that's not a lyric, but he is awesome with a sexy voice.



Thanks. Bye bye xx


                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coca-Cola