Sunday 1 June 2014

Food Love ♥1

Hey guys! This is just a short post on a new food combination I love. You need to try it out.

Wedding Cake and Caramel Ice-Cream.
No it's  not my wedding cake; I'm not there yet.Its from a Wedding Anniversary Celebration I went to this week and it tastes heavenly. The sweet caramel Ice cream is Tesco's Caramella flavour (it is so inexpensive) and these two work so well together. The slight bitter notes from the traditional wedding fruit cake are complimented with the rich taste of the ice cream. Dried fruit and the chunks of toffee give this another dimension in texture and it is splendid. Please don't mind the pictures- I'm not exactly the best food photographer.









 Thanks for reading. What's your newest food combination?

Bye bye xx


2 comments:

  1. OMG I LUV I SCREAMZ~ These are looking so yum. Im waiting for more posts
    505XYZ.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Coca-Cola