Thursday 29 May 2014

Book Recommendation? 'The Unbecoming Of Mara Dyer'

Hi! Recently(yesterday), I read a book called 'The Unbecoming Of Mara Dyer' and my heart fell into the pages. It is absolutely spectacular! This post is really short and not a review. The book looks a little bit like this.

 *No Spoilers* 

It's the third time I've read it. The first time was sometime last year and I guess I got disheartened when I couldn't find the second book of the series anywhere. Therefore I forgot it and got into different series. But this week it came back and oh my days, I forgot how much I loved it. How much I loved Noah Shaw.

The amount of feelings that came through me when I read the following part was just urgh.



He's a sexy bad boy and asdfghjkl;. Do you know anything about me? Bad..pssst... Boys... YES! How did you guess? I L.O.V.E sexy bad boys. He is described so well in this book
and you can't not fall in love with him.



I cried throughout a quarter of the book. I mean it is really captivating and thrilling and devastating and brilliant. I was thrilled throughout the entire book and couldn't breathe when I read the very last paragraph. I was speechless and just sat there for 5 minutes- mind reeling. 

(This is not the last part, just one of my favourite quotes)

The kiss scene was really cute too ^_^



I really want you to read this book and tell me what you think! In the meantime, I will go on hike to find the next book!

♥Song Fever♥
Oooooh! How relevant^ and way to end this. =)


Bye bye xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coca-Cola