Monday 5 May 2014

Don't You Wish?


What time is it? Err.. I dunno. I was just messing around with photography and thought this was cool. It could be 'HashtagIthinkImCool' time.
Babe, I see you giving me those looks through the screen. Don't deny it. I know. 
Despite all your withering glares and dirty looks I'm still here. *sigh* I guess i'm irresistible like chocolate. Mmmm chocolate. Now i'm just going off track.

 You know those times you see someone who manages to pull of a bad-girl/boy outfit and you're just like DAYMN. Then you wish you looked like that with the dark clothes and dark make-up pulling off a sexy/naughty look. Maybe you could break several hearts but still be drooled over by the opposite sex. Other would look up to you the way you look up to that person in the street. Ditch classes and hang out with the lads. Cook up a new daring look every day and have that certain personality. Be able to rock the sleek ponytail and those ripped jeans.

Though..

You also wish you could be the type to go around wearing bright summer dresses with sandals. Lots of charm and be the person someone comes to talk to regarding issues. Having that care free attitude and bubbliness. Being the one everyone loves. Messy buns, curly hair. Wouldn't hurt a soul. Chilling with your vast amounts of friends or that one special person.

In the end you're just the needle on the clock stuck between two minutes, twitching back and forth.

There's so much to wish for in life and sometimes we overlook what we already have. Musical, Arty, Sporty talents. Amazing charisma, amazing personality. Our family. Food. Friends. Food. Money. Dancing abilities. Being that one person who everyone has a crush on at the moment. Food.

See? So much. Urgh. These posts always end on something cheesy, like 'Treat everyone equally' or 'Love your neighbour'. But I'm just pushing out my interest in being hot and popular with lots of food. Take it which ever way because it'll work. 

Pssssttt! Over here! OI! Don't you ignore me you litt-
I actually wanted to say thanks for all the views from you Tea- drinkers and Pop-tart makers.(British and Americans if you didn't get the obvious hint) Hmmm. I haven't ever tasted Pop Tarts. Are they nice? Or Reese's. Probably because I live in the U.K. But really are they good? I may go down town  and see if I can find any if they are.
Also, I'm going to add another random photo I took at the end just because. Btw, the watch in the first picture was wrong so I didn't take them at 10 at night nor at 10 in the morning.

Thanks.
 Bye bye xx





2 comments:

  1. this really put a smile on my face :) don't ever change

    www.justalittlebitoftwaddle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He he... Really appreciate you reading and commenting. Thanks =) and you bet I won't!

      Delete

Coca-Cola