Thursday 1 May 2014

[Insert title here] #Uno

Hello there fellow reader! Okay, I'll start off by saying that I know. I know my recent posts have been different with more pictures, and it may seem odd. What I'm doing is experimenting with ideas to see which one comes out best. I hope you don't mind though. Ultimately its all for you! Take that to heart because I'm not usually sappy and dubby nor will I say it many times.

So how are you dudes? Everything okay, with friends (pffft who needs friends), fam and life? Yeah it's been okay on this side of the line as well. All the usual stuff with messed up relationships and having fun. Oh and admiring my crush. *blushes behind laptop* Do you have a teeny-weeny luv thingy too? ooooooh. We all know that life is nothing like out dreams with unicorns pooping rainbows and leprechauns puking glitter on pink candyfloss clouds, 'cause that's how it is.

I've come to accept that life gives you lemons. The entire tree full of them. Sometimes they're too bitter to enjoy lemonade from and we have to 'deal with it daug.' Not everyone will like you the same way you don't like everyone and thinking that if you change yourself will make things better is BS. Easier said than done, yep. But what everyone needs to know is trying to mold yourself to anyone else's opinions will hurt you even more in the end because you're trying to be someone you aren't. So fudge the haters and flip them the bird cuz you're driving.

Nevertheless, life also gives you lollypops with the memories. Fun tainted pictures and images that you will never forget are what make up our lives. Life is compromises and Igafs.

Only last month I started talking to a new person who I never even knew properly. And that one day made us into close friends who can take the piss knowing it's not true at all. Maybe all you need is a kick start and you can discover new relationships and even - dare I say it- L-O-V-E.

Haha! You got tricked dear reader, I'm sending all the good boys n girls out to leave the bad boys for me. I blame it on Wattpad. It's all the stories of the hot, past handsome, tall, fit, leather jacket: black boots, dark amazing hair, stunning eyes, piercings, motorbikes, tattoos (and the list goes on) that have influenced me too much.  No I'm not looking for the U.K'S MOST WANTED LIST..... or am I? Jokes! We all know that bad boys are utoehgrhohetgi. Sorry I spazzed out on the keyboard from all the feels. Though, you boys out there ( Yes, you two there) would you go for a bad girl?

I've always loved the bad girl look. Dark lips. Dark eyes. Ripped Jeans.Sexy.Leather. But never been able to master the courage to get dressed and let my mum see me like that. She would flip. And I would cringe and just skink away. Currently I've been adoring the 'Grunge' look. I don't see why it's called grunge, it's not dirty and it it sounds really bad when it's not. I assume most of us are dressed that way. Avec les jeans, band tees, boots, black accessories.

Black. "Urgh Lord.." I moan. Why is it so sexy and just uuurgh. My favourite colour is black (and orange) and it's so irresistible, like a drug almost. Everyone has the treat of wearing the heavenly colour day-to-day and isn't it super? Okay, you may argue it's a 'shade' but I have a great fondness towards it anyway.

It has come to my attention lately that I have dropped a level in society's eyes. Why? you ask.
I. Have. Not .Watched. Mean. Girls.
I see references everywhere on tumblr and even my friend said some quote about my hair looking good pulled back or something. When I asked her Wtfudge? She said oh it's from mean girls remember. Me mentioning that I haven't watched it made her teerer on the edge of disowning me. Tell me what's so special about it? I just watched Wild Child last week and found it alright,so is Mean Girls really good or something....

That is it babe! My random rambling as a blog post. If you enjoyed it make sure to comment and follow!
Hasta la Vista Babeyy.

♥Song Fever♥

Bye bye xx
Follow my blog with Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Coca-Cola