Thursday 15 May 2014

This Week's Photography Faves: May 15

Hey guys! This one is self-explanatory and was first posted on my other blog;  sherrypye.blogspot.co.uk.
If I've said it before, I'll say it again. Tumblr is AMAZING. Tumblr is love. Tumblr is life. (If any of you know that reference comment below). It is a super platform for whatever your interests are. Also, depending if you have seen my Sherry Pye post or not, my taste has changed a lot. A huge freaking lot. It's not like I've changed though- I'm still the same dork I promise. Ahaa. Dork means whale's ding-dong. Sidetracking again...Damn you teenage humour! 



































♥Song Fever♥
Lana Is The Bomb

Hope you enjoyed the mini school trip to a teeny fraction of my mind! Fore more follow , comment and view! Thanks.

Bye bye xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coca-Cola